Republic of Mauritania is a country in the Maghreb region of western Africa. It is the eleventh largest country in Africa and is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the west, Western Sahara in the north, Algeria in the northeast, Mali in the east and southeast, and Senegal in the southwest.. The country derives its name from the ancient Berber Kingdom of Mauretania, which existed from the 3rd century BC to the 7th century, in the far north of modern-day Morocco. Approximately 90% of Mauritania's land is within the Sahara and consequently the population is concentrated in the south, where precipitation is slightly higher. The capital and largest city is Nouakchott, located on the Atlantic coast, which is home to around one-third of the country's 3.5 million people.
Professional Private Investigation Nouakchott Mauritania Wilsons Detectives Nouakchott providing comprehensive investigative and intelligence services to their International clients, Fraud Examiners, International Process Servers, International Private Investigators, Corporations, Exporters, Insurance Companies,Financial Institutions and private individuals throughout Africa.
Language: Arabic, French
Population: 3,537,368 (2013 census)
Area: 1,030,000 km²
The Wilsons name has been synonymous with trusted, reliable private investigation services for nearly 66 years.
The world’s largest corporations rely on Wilsons Detectives to conduct investigations into a wide array of risk concerns, including:
- Internal employee issues – Theft, embezzlement, Ponzi schemes, threats, policy violations, blackmail, and other corruption
- External risk mitigation – Internet fraud, electronic bugging, extortion, competitive intelligence, industrial espionage, due diligence matters, kickbacks, product diversion, etc.
- Branding and intellectual property protection (IPP) – Trademark and patent infringement, piracy, counterfeiting, product diversion, litigation support and more
- Some corporate investigations may simply involve monitoring a single employee; other investigations may be more complex,
WHY OUR CLIENTS CHOOSE WILSONS FOR PRIVATE & CORPORATE INVESTIGATIONS:
Only Wilsons has the capability to offer:
- A single point of contact — makes coordination and reporting easier
- Our global network of resources — we conduct business investigations nearly anywhere, anytime
- Scalability — our services range from one-time or temporary, to long-term embedded personnel
- An ROI-driven approach to investigations — we protect and create value for our clients’ core businesses
- Senior management who have a background in the security services
Wilsons Detectives private investigation Nouakchott Mauritania
Wilsons Detective Agency provides an exceptional range of investigations services from vehicle tracking, background checking, internet use monitoring investigations specialising in matrimonial, relationship matters in the UK and Overseas. We have been in the business for the past 65 years and were first established in 1951 as K W R Wilson & Co Security Services in Kenya by Kenneth Wilson a retired British Army munitions expert. Wilsons first client was the British Government. Wilsons is the longest established Detective Agency in the world other than Pinkertons USA.